Effective Date: March 23, 2015
Welcome. This Policy is designed to help you understand generally how tpf.web-dynamics.us and other Foundation Web properties (the "Site") collect personally identifying information about you and how the Foundation uses and discloses that personal information. tpf.web-dynamics.us is a Web site of The Palatine Foundation, N.A. (the "Foundation," "we," "us" etc.), a charitable trust existing under the laws of Canada. You may contact us at our Address For Legal Notices below. This Policy applies to information that personally identifies you (other than publicly available information) ("personal information") collected on tpf.web-dynamics.us or any additional Foundation Web properties or third-party sites managed by the Palatine Foundation, N.A.; or, where indicated, other information you provide to us.
Table of Contents
- How Does This Policy Relate to Use of the Site?
- Information We Collect That You Do Not Provide
- Information We Collect That You Do Provide
- Information You Provide About Others
- What We Generally Do with Personal Information Collected
- Your Ability to Update Personal Information
- Information Security
- Your Particular Consents
- Identity Theft
- Information About Enforcement of Our Policy
1. How Does This Policy Relate to Use of the Site?
2. Information We Collect That You Do Not Provide
Sometimes we collect personal information without you having to enter any information on the Site. For example, we may receive personal information from public sources or from third parties (which we may combine with other information from other sources).