The Palatine Foundation follows integral values and moral codes by which we view projects to support, select humanitarian goals to advocate, and define our internal business plans and partner/associates.
- Always be A Giver; Never A Taker;
- Always deliver more than you promise.
- Live with Honor and Integrity;
- Say what you mean; and, mean what you say.
- Tender your Word as your Bond.
- Choose Confidence over Arrogance,
- Act with all Meaning and Passion;
- Behave with Care and Compassion;
- Hold Light and Truth over Darkness and Ignorance;
- Hold Responsibility over Anarchy;
- Be neither Cruel nor Cowardly;
- Always remain Humble yet Confident;
- Hold Self-Worth over Popularity,
Never Give up! Never Give in!
The Palatines follow some general rules of engagement:
We deny projects that will cause human suffering, persecution or promote and abet violence.
We embrace projects that support human dignity.
We support projects and causes that promote freedom and personal rights.
We support projects that are intent to better to human physical condition and health.