As part of the Palatines financial resources we can provide certain private banking services for your banking and financial needs.
Please contact us should you have any of the following idle assets that you would like to use to generate some income:
Real Estate, Yachts, Planes
The Palatine Foundation earns a commission fee for facilitating these professional services. These fees are most helpful towards supporting Foundation Special Financial ServicesProjects.
So, please contact us if you have any of these private banking needs.
Minimum Values Apply
Palatine Foundation Mission Statement
We are here to Help,
We are here to Give,
We are ready to Provide
It is the mission of The Palatine Foundation, N.A., to bring assistance, aid, and caring to people whose needs are not being met; or, cared for by the mainstream systems of support.
We do not directly or indirectly support any projects that cause human harm or misery. The Palatine goal is to relieve suffering and improve on the human condition physically, medically, economically, environmentally, or through protecting basic human rights of individual efficacy, Freedom and Dignity.
The Palatines goals are to:
- Provide educational funding for Medical Research, including facilities, equipment and research staff;
- Provide educational funding endeavors, including facilities such as playgrounds, scholarships and employment and life skills training through the sponsorship of accredited institutions;
- Provide funding for the establishment of Seniors Housing, including long term care and assisted living for the relief of low-income seniors;
- Obtain and maintain an appropriate facility (or facilities) appropriate to act as a meeting place for the activities of the Company;
- Support projects and organizations to promote mankind and basic human Freedoms;
- Improve on the human condition through funding of education and research to improve how and with what humans do things, through offering improved safe medical care, and improving on knowledge for developmental learning;
- The Palatines will provide assistance and care to all parties asking for help. We are here to serve.
- Additionally, The Palatines are structured to provide a higher form of philanthropic performance for Donors at all levels of financial capability.
- It is the intent and purpose, of the Palatine Foundation, to support, protect, further develop and promote all Western Civilization values and cultures, according to traditional Judeo-Christian values, morals, and ethical codes.
- Protecting and maintaining the Freedoms, Rights and Responsibilities of the Individual are of Paramount Importance to the Palatine Foundation.
The Foundation endeavors to strengthen, promote, and, where necessary, defend the contributions of the humanities and the arts to human flourishing and to the well-being of diverse and democratic societies.
The preferred tools for accomplishment are those of education, accountability, investment, mentoring, and integration into the common “good” to change social attitudes and directions.
Copyright 2015 - 2021 by The Palatine Foundation. N.A. All rights reserved.
The Palatine Foundation, N.A.. is a duly registered 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization.
All donations are tax-deductible in full or in part as defined by the Donor’s Tax Domain.
“The Palatine Foundation”, “TPF”, and “The Palatines” are Registered Trademarks of The Palatine Foundation,N.A. Inc.
Please try one of our Affiliate Vendors