The Palatine Foundation, N.A. is the new specialist in private charity and philanthropic endeavors.
Unlike other humanitarian foundations, The Palatine Foundation is a private charitable foundation hybrid that originated out of private funding through the founders Mr. and Mrs. Charles R. and Laura E. Pyle in 2013. It is these initial funds, and subsequent funds, that have built the core funds of the Palatine Foundation to be invested and managed to support the Keystone Programs of The Palatines; and to create new jobs through our Economic Development Project (EDP).
The structure of The Palatine Foundation also allows for Limited members to join, where members can use their own “core” funds, individually or together in syndication, to generate “discretionary” funds to use on their charities; humanitarian projects; and development projects.
The Palatines also allow several levels of Membership for qualified donors that offer board seats and Director/Manager appointments to the Foundation.
Higher level donors receive options of participating with the Palatines working alongside them (having the TPF “By Your Side”. That means we help and contribute to your goals.) by either providing Matching Funds to the Donor’s favorite projects; or providing management with private banking to increase the Donor’s donation impact.
Some of The Palatine Foundation Donor members can be Charities themselves.
The Palatines offer donations through this website only. Please use any of our donation resources for your convenience.
Some advantages for online donations
- We are a private and independent CRS and IRS recognized 501(c)3 organization.
- We only support officially certified charities and NGOs.
- Your payment is easy and secure with credit cards and/or PayPal.
- Secure and transparent escrow accounting.
- We offer charities and NGOs a platform to accept donations. All gifts received are transferred to the charity's or NGO's bank account or a check will be sent.
- We immediately acknowledge the donor's gift on your behalf and transfer their gift information directly to the charity/NGO. If the donor wishes to remain anonymous, we must abide by these terms because we support the privacy of the Donor.
- As such, we will never trade or sell donor names to any organization – ever.
- At the time each contribution is made, we offer all donors an opportunity for reoccurring donations via monthly, quarterly or annually and will inform you of their decision.