Health Care Reform Program
Federal Legislative Medical Law Reforms
The Palatine Foundation firmly believes in, and supports, all actions towards the reform of current laws that protect criminally negligent medical servers and medical product producers with the purpose of preventing patient victims of such bad products and treatment protocols from being able to sue or otherwise punishing these offenders for injuries. The current laws also prevent victims from being compensated for their injuries.
We support and work on behalf of all Political Action Committees that help further ”Patient Freedoms”, “Patient Rights”, and “Patient Advocacy” causes in both the United states House and Senate along with revision of or introduction of changes to rules and policies specific to the FDA and AMA. Please support the following proposed changes in Federal Law regarding Health and Medicine. Patients need a Change in Public Policy at the federal level. The Public needs to be educated to change the government position on these policies.
AMA and FDA approved treatment protocols, drugs, and banned treatment protocols and banned drugs, or natural alternative protocols, as alternatives to the current menu.
Write and call your Congressmen to sponsor and support the following changes to federal medical law.
- Petitions for Patient Audit of Their Digital Medical Records - Petition for Legislation to require that each patient be given the opportunity to fully review their records in a full compliance forensic audit of their record’s contents for full accuracy. With the introduction of the new centralized digital medical records system the degree of misdiagnosis, errors of data entry, ommissions of reporting, and improper treatments can be detrimental to patients when applying for credit, loans, mortgages, insurance policies, and other medical services that will reply on the info in the patient’s file to be accurate. It is therefore imperative that
- Petitions for Protection of Natural Supplements from Restriction - Petition for legislation to protect open and unrestricted access to all natural supplements and remedy protocols that are under threat to be restricted by Special Interest Groups not interested in making medicine better for anyone.
- Petitions for Availability of IV Chelation After Chemo/Radiation - Petition for Legislation to make available to all patients receiving radiation treatments and or chemotherapy also be given proper IV chelation therapy as the best means to remove the radiactive elements introduced through radiation therapy; and, to remove all of the poisons and toxins administered for chemotherapy.
- Petitions for Medicare Recognition and Coverage for IV Chelation - Petition for Legislation to require that Medicare cover costs for IV chelation therapy for any and all qualified patients suffering from
- Petitions for inclusion of Full Dental Coverage in Medicare - Petition for Legislation that provides for full dental care for retired persons and people on Medicare. Complete dental services promote better health.
- Petitions for Recognition and Inclusion of IV Chelation Therapy by Medical Insurance Companies - Petition for Legislation to require that medical insurance providers cover costs for IV chelation therapy for any and all patients receiving treatments as prescribed by a doctor.
- Petitions for Banning of GMO Foods from the American Food Chain - Petition for Legislation to require that GMO food products be permanently BANNED from the food chain due to proven side effects and injuries including infertility and kidney damage.
- Petitions for IV Chelation Protocol be Added to all Anesthetesia Procedures - Petition for Legislation to provide availability of IV chelation to all patients receiving anesthetics during surgical procedures also be prescribed chelation and nutritional treatments to help prevent kidney and liver damage resulting from anesthetic processing by the body.